All policies are non-negotiable. The innkeepers thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover accepted with no fees.
- Check-in begins at 3 p.m. Check-out is at 11 a.m. You are welcome to arrive prior to 3 p.m., however we cannot guarantee rooms will be ready prior to that. The public common areas will be available to relax in until your room is ready. If the room is not booked the night prior or night after your stay, we are happy to accommodate early check-ins and late check-outs.
- All reservations are subject to a 50% cancellation fee upon booking.
- Ages 12+ only.
- We are a non-smoking facility. Effective January 1, 2020, legal marijuana will be subject to the same rules as regular cigarettes. All smoking will be restricted to outside patios only. Please be aware of and respectful of others when consuming any of these.
- No Pets Allowed (Service Animals Excluded)
- LGBT Friendly
We are following both the CDC guidelines, local and state public health guidelines and the information coming out daily from the governor regarding current infection rates and projections. Our primary focus is to insure that we can provide the same high quality personalized hospitality in the safest environment possible. Here are some things we are implementing for guest safety:
- 2 night minimum stays with 48 hours between overnights so that each room can be thoroughly sanitized. On a limited case basis we may accommodate a one night booking at an upcharge. Please contact us directly via phone or email to inquire about rates.
- Masks must be worn in public areas where guests cannot maintain a 6 foot distance to other guests. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Breakfasts/dinners will be served to guests at staggered tables that are more that 6 feet apart.
- Innkeepers will wear masks and gloves when serving guests and preparing food.
- Innkeepers will wear masks and gloves when cleaning rooms.
- Common areas will be regularly sanitized and disinfected.
- Automatic hand sanitizer stations will be installed on both floors.
- Baked goods will be individually wrapped.
- We will bring back individual single use bottled water.
- Coffee will be offered per room rather than communally.
- CDC approved santizers and cleaning products will be used throughout the property for cleaning.
- Amenities will be limited to 1 per room, additional can be requested as needed. Examples: Soap, shampoos, toilet paper.
- Additional towels and robes will be available by request.
- No room service during your stay.
- Innkeepers will be available via text for any needs throughout your stay.
- During meals, you must put your mask on anytime the innkeepers are near your table to deliver food or clear plates. NO EXCEPTIONS.
As more information becomes available we will update these guidelines. We will resume cooking classes and dining for non inn guests as soon as it is safe to do so.
In the meantime, you can continue supporting us by Subscribing to our You Tube channel, sharing our videos with friends, purchasing retail items like mugs and water bottles, purchasing gift certificates and purchasing cookbooks which are available via our website.
Thank you all for your patience during this crazy time. We know everyone is getting antsy to get back to some semblance of normalcy. So are we. But not at the expense of anyone’s health and safety. Sending you all our love and encouragement. We will see you all as soon as possible.